Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is located in Gwangju, South Korea and ranked 9th for best university in Korea. GIST currently gives opportunity for international applicants to apply for Master, Doctoral and Integrated Master-Doctoral scholarships for Spring Admission 2021.
- Master (M.S)
- Doctoral (Ph.D)
- Integrated (M.S and Ph.D)
- Life Science
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Physics and Photon Science
- Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Integrated Technology
- AI Graduate School (Ph.D and integrated degree only)
- Fully funded tuition fee ($5,896 per year)
- Monthly stipends (Master: $3,279 per year; Ph.D: $5,335 per year)
- Research fellowship granted (Average $3,880 per year for M.S. and $9,940 for Ph.D)
- On-campus housing provided
- Airfare reimbursed (one way to GIST)
- Foreign nationals (non-korean citizen)
- Have bachelor degree (for master applicant and integrated)
- Have master degree (for doctoral applicant)
- Online application here.
- Degree Certificate (original or notarized copies)
- Transcript (original or notarized copies)
- Two recommendation letters on the prescribed form
- English Proficiency score report (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, or TEPS)
- Copy of passport
- Download the guideline here and read carefully.
- Sign up and complete the online application here.
- Submit the online application.
- Send all required documents to the admission office by mail.
- Wait for selection results.
October 15, 2020 (18.00 KST)
Section of Graduate Admission