Brief Description and Study Area:
The National Research Center for Disaster-free and Safe Ocean City (D-SOC) at Dong-A University (Seunghak Campus, Busan, Korea) was selected as national core research center from the University Core Research Center Program, which is supported by the Korean Ministry of Education (2016-2024, 9 years). The primary goal of the center is to develop innovative element technologies in the prevention an mitigation of the risks from multi-ocean disasters and to combine technologies into an integrated disaster management system.
National Research Center for Disaster-free and Safe Ocean City (D-SOC), Dong-A University, Busan, South Korea
Postdoctoral Fellow/Research Professor
- PhD in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Structural Engineering,
Environmental Engineering or other related fields.
- Experience in disaster mitigation, prevention and management, air pollution control (fine dust, PM 2.5, etc.) or ozone removal via filtration are preferred (but not limited to these topics).
- Good command of the English language and technical writing skills.
- Excellent publication track record.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To conduct active independent and collaborative research in line with the projects of the
- To establish and maintain active research programs that lead to peer-reviewed publications
in high-impact professional journals.
- Minimum of KRW 30 million per year for Post-Doctoral Researcher
- Minimum of KRW 36 million per year for Research Professor
Send your CV/resume via email to Dr. Benny Marie Ensano (firstname.lastname@example.org). Application will be reviewed on a rolling basis until position are filled.